5th STRATCOMM SUMMIT 2019
Communication has an imperative role to play in the corporate world. With the increase in complexities of activities in modern business and the technological advancement, its importance is increasing day by day. The corp-comm and PR industry, is on a strong growth trajectory and it is expected to nearly double in size from 1,120 crore rupees in FY 2016 to Rs. 2,100 crores by FY20. With the evolution of Corporate Communications, it has become imperative to brace ourselves to cope up with the radical and revolutionary changes which are happening at a breakneck speed.
Inventicon's StratComm Summit 2019, now in its 5th edition aims at gathering the trend setters and influencers from the communications forte, providing them the platform to discuss the future of communications which is undeniably challenging.
EVENT AT A GLANCE
- Keynotes: Thought leaders sharing their experiences in creating successful communications for your brand key attributes communicators need in their roles today
- Roundtables: Choose a topic of your interest, debate and discuss with the rest of the group
- Communication Leaders Panel: 6 thought leaders on a single panel, sharing their inspirational strategies to maximise engagement by creating compelling content
- Guru Panel: Hear it from the experts on how to craft the most effective crisis management strategies
- Fireside Chat: A one on one frank conversation with one of the industry veterans who will share his lessons learned
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- How to run an ROI positive influencer campaign and have data to prove it
- Print media vs digital media
- Internal and external communications: How a high-powered corporate communications group builds bridges and not barriers between the two groups
- Linguistic Kung Fu: What exactly is story telling
- What are the global trends shaping corporate reputation?
- The impact of purpose-led collaboration: How Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) can be a gateway to customer and employee engagement
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Strengthen your skills by listening to the industry's top communication leaders and influencers
- Learn how to safeguard your corporate reputation in the digital world
- Discover the newest ways to deploy social and digital media strategies
- Engage and inspire yourself with world class content
- Expose yourself to the industry case studies and learn from real- life experiences
- Empower your workforce using the latest social media tools and platforms
INDUSTRY FOCUS BUT NOT LIMITED TO
Oil & Gas
Food & Beverages
Public sector undertakings (PSU)
Manufacturing & heavy engineering
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads, Senior Managers & Managers of
- Corporate Communication
- Internal & External Communication
- Public Relations / Media Relations
- Marketing Communications & Brand Management
- CSR / Sustainability
- Corporate Affairs & Govt Policy
- Media Management
- Investor Relations / Stakeholder management
- Human Resources / Employee Relations