5th STRATCOMM SUMMIT 2019
Communication has an imperative role to play in the corporate world. With the increase in complexities of activities in modern business and the technological advancement, its importance is increasing day by day. The corp-comm and PR industry, is on a strong growth trajectory and it is expected to nearly double in size from 1,120 crore rupees in FY 2016 to Rs. 2,100 crores by FY20. With the evolution of Corporate Communications, it has become imperative to brace ourselves to cope up with the radical and revolutionary changes which are happening at a breakneck speed.
Inventicon's StratComm Summit 2019, now in its 5th edition aims at gathering the trend setters and influencers from the communications forte, providing them the platform to discuss the future of communications which is undeniably challenging.
GM and Head, Corporate Communications
Bangalore International Airport Ltd.
Director Marketing & Communications
Consumer PR Lead LinkedIn APAC & Head of Communications
Head Corporate Communications & PR
Head PR and Govt Affairs
Allergan India Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President Corporate Communications
ReNew Power Limited
Chief Communications Officer
GE South Asia
Head Corporate Communications
Novo Nordisk India
Country Group Head Communications and Public Affairs
Director Corporate Communications
Head of Corporate Affairs
Alibaba Mobile Business Group
EVENT AT A GLANCE
- Keynotes: Thought leaders sharing their experiences in creating successful communications for your brand key attributes communicators need in their roles today
- Roundtables: Choose a topic of your interest, debate and discuss with the rest of the group
- Communication Leaders Panel: 6 thought leaders on a single panel, sharing their inspirational strategies to maximise engagement by creating compelling content
- Guru Panel: Hear it from the experts on how to craft the most effective crisis management strategies
- Fireside Chat: A one on one frank conversation with one of the industry veterans who will share his lessons learned
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- How to run an ROI positive influencer campaign and have data to prove it
- Print media vs digital media
- Internal and external communications: How a high-powered corporate communications group builds bridges and not barriers between the two groups
- Linguistic Kung Fu: What exactly is story telling
- What are the global trends shaping corporate reputation?
- The impact of purpose-led collaboration: How Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) can be a gateway to customer and employee engagement
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Strengthen your skills by listening to the industry's top communication leaders and influencers
- Learn how to safeguard your corporate reputation in the digital world
- Discover the newest ways to deploy social and digital media strategies
- Engage and inspire yourself with world class content
- Expose yourself to the industry case studies and learn from real- life experiences
- Empower your workforce using the latest social media tools and platforms
INDUSTRY FOCUS BUT NOT LIMITED TO
Oil & Gas
Food & Beverages
Public sector undertakings (PSU)
Manufacturing & heavy engineering
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads, Senior Managers & Managers of
- Corporate Communication
- Internal & External Communication
- Public Relations / Media Relations
- Marketing Communications & Brand Management
- CSR / Sustainability
- Corporate Affairs & Govt Policy
- Media Management
- Investor Relations / Stakeholder management
- Human Resources / Employee Relations
GLIMPSES FROM PREVIOUS EDITION
It was a nice learning event, speakers shared some great values which will be helpful in communication & strategic planning.Nakul Kundra
Co-Founder & COO
It's a real corp comm summit. Stalwarts in corp comm industry are here to share their wide experience.
Keep your ears open & your head focussed. Lots of learnings from peer companies & colleagues. A great networking forum with experts from various domain.Madhurjya Singha Lahkar
An excellent platform to learning from the best minds in the industry. Makes you think of other things you could do better from their experiences part from your daily job.Aakriti Sinha
Associate - Corporate Comm.
Northern Arc Capital Limited
The electric group of people with the wisdom of experience & interacting with them was the best take away for me. The engaging conversations that followed the event, made the interaction more meaningful.
Indrranil Roy Choudhri
Assistant Vice President Marketing & Communications
Kreate Energy (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Excellent mix of people, relevant learning concepts & live simulation which is difficult in corporate life routines. Fresh perspective is always welcome! Looking forward to 5th StratComm.Surbhi Soni
Deputy Manager- Corporate Communications
Indofil Industries Ltd
It was impactful two-day session with a mixed bag of sessions. Very well organised, looking forward to more.Tanushree Chowdhury
Head Corporate Communications
Max Healthcare Institute Limited
This has been one summit, which was informative as well as engaging. The two day were a breeze with not a single dull moment. The people who attended were remarkable too.Reena Mathew
Senior Lead, Corporate Communications
Allstate Solutions Private Limited