7th STRATCOMM INDIA SUMMIT AND AWARDS 2022
Adapting to fast-changing markets is no longer an option for companies. They have to rethink their communication strategies and embrace digital technologies to stay ahead of the competition. With the increase in complexities of activities in modern business and the technological advancement, its importance is increasing day by day. The communications landscape is becoming more complex, both in terms of channels, as well as in how to manage, engage with and impact business-critical audiences. The biggest change in the past couple of years shows a 50% rise in digital and social media communications, Increased pace and greater integration are also volunteered by at least one in 10 communications. The corp-comm and PR industry, is on a strong growth trajectory and it is expected to nearly double in size in the coming five years. With the evolution of Corporate Communications, it has become imperative to brace ourselves to cope up with the radical and revolutionary changes which are happening at a breakneck speed.
Inventicon's StratComm 2022, now in its 7th edition aims at gathering the trend setters and influencers from the communications forte, providing them the platform to discuss the future of communications which is undeniably challenging across India. The platform also focuses on understanding and addressing the challenges faced by various industries during and post pandemic. The summit would also host awards to honour the most outstanding achievements of communications professionals.
Jitendra K Vashistha
Head Corporate Communication
JSW Steel Ltd.
Anuradha Roy Chowdhury
Head – Corporate Communications
DP World Subcontinent
Head of Communications
Arcelormittal Nippon Steel India Ltd.
Vice President – Corporate Communication & Advocacy
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
Vedanta Resources Ltd.
Head Corporate Communications
Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
AVP & Head – Corporate Communications
Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail Ltd.
Head Corporate Affairs & Communications
Deepak Nitrite Ltd.
Director – Communications & Public Affairs – India Enterprise
Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd.
Group Head – Communication & Marketing
L&T Financial Services Ltd.
Namrata Thakker Shah
Head – PR & Communication
Chief Marketing and Communication Officer
Head – Vaccines and Corporate Internal Communications
Sanofi India Ltd.
Director – Global Media Relation, APAC/China
Head Corporate Communications & Sustainability
Holcim India Pvt. Ltd.
Chief – Corporate Affairs, Communication, Admin and Security
Tata Power Delhi Distribution Ltd.
MD & Head – Group Public Affairs, India & SA
EVENT AT A GLANCE
- Keynotes: Thought leaders sharing their experiences in creating successful communications for your brand key attributes communicators need in their roles today
- Communication Leaders Panel: Thought leaders sharing their inspirational strategies to maximise engagement by creating compelling content
- Masterclass: A specially conducted masterclass to understand the tools, techniques and approach of a global corp comm team in depth
- Deep Dive Sessions: In depth sessions on most important aspects of strategic corporate communication
- Spotlight Sessions: Dynamic presentations with the use of cases and examples to address the most critical aspects of communications department
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Crisis leadership before, during and after Covid-19: Have you got what it takes?
- What are the global trends shaping corporate reputation?
- Internal and external communications: How a high-powered corporate communications group builds bridges and not barriers between the two groups
- Communicators stepping up as a trusted advisor post pandemic
- Roles and responsibilities of today's CCO- Thoughts on cross-cultural and global communications
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Strengthen your skills by listening to the industry's top communication leaders and influencers
- Learn how to safeguard your corporate reputation in the digital world
- Discover the newest ways to deploy social and digital media strategies
- Engage and inspire yourself with world class content
- Expose yourself to the industry case studies and learn from real- life experiences
- Empower your workforce using the latest social media tools and platforms
INDUSTRY FOCUS BUT NOT LIMITED TO
Oil & Gas
Food & Beverages
Public sector undertakings (PSU)
Manufacturing & heavy engineering
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Directors, Vice Presidents, Heads, Senior Managers & Managers of
- Corporate Communication
- Internal & External Communication
- Public Relations / Media Relations
- Marketing Communications & Brand Management
- CSR / Sustainability
- Corporate Affairs & Govt Policy
- Media Management
- Investor Relations / Stakeholder management
- Human Resources / Employee Relations